Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP Turntable Features:
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor supplies ultra-responsive starts when you hit the Start/Stop button
- S-shaped tonearm with a hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest ensures balanced operation
- Speed stabilization and an adjustable dynamic anti-skate control ensure consistent playback
- Durable die-cast platter is mass-damped to lessen ringing, unwanted vibrations, and low-frequency coloration
- AT-HS6 universal 1/2”-mount headshell, AT-XP3 DJ cartridge, and 0.6-mil conical bonded stylus unleash brutal bass and aggressive mids
- Stroboscopic platter makes dialing in the turntable’s rotational speed effortless
- Forward and reverse operation offer new possibilities for creative performance
- Variable pitch control with a quartz speed lock makes beat-matching dead simple
- Pop-up stylus target light makes cueing in low light a breeze
- 33/45/78 RPM speeds for maximum compatibility
- Includes a detachable RCA output cable, power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Speeds:33, 45, 78
- Pitch Control:±8%, ±16%, ±24%
- Arm Style:S
- Platter:Die-cast Aluminum
- Torque:High-torque, > 2.2 kgf.cm
- Analog Outputs:1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Cartridge Included:AT-XP3
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC power supply
- Weight:22 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AT-LP140XP-SV.
There are no reviews yet.