The condenser difference
The best tool for recording voice-heavy audio or acoustic instruments is almost always a condenser mic like the BV635. Its flat, wide frequency response produces audio that’s accurate to your actual voice or instrument. The BV635’s onboard noise reduction circuit and cardioid polar pattern take your streams and podcasts to the next level by cutting out much unwanted background noise, even in shared spaces and close-quarters situations.
Rugged storage and stability
The BV635’s slim profile and vintage design are designed for rapid setup and easy storage which makes it ideal for use in multi-purpose spaces. The durable die-cast chassis is designed for long-term durability, and it looks sharp with minimal upkeep. The built-in spring mount design also has many of the same benefits as a microphone shock mount, which recording professionals use to ward off unwanted noise such as floor vibrations.
Behringer BV635 USB Condenser Mic Features:
- Vintage design with ultra-stable spring mount
- Condenser design with high directivity and cardioid polarity — perfect for podcasts, streaming, and acoustic recording
- Silver chrome and black color scheme
- Rugged die-cast construction
- Includes shielded USB cable and adjustable desktop stand
- Built-in noise reduction circuit minimizes room noise for clearer audio.
Out of stock