Digital 32-Bit DJ Mixer
Over 120 controls offer an enormous number of functions and setting options. Especially the two separate effect processors with 9 effects each can be edited extensively and can be synchronised to the song tempo. The integrated sampler has two memories for samples up to 32 seconds, which can be mixed in as a loop or one shot, forwards or backwards. The mixer can also be used as a MIDI controller via the MIDI output – for programmes such as Traktor or Ableton Live.
- With beat-synchronised sampler
- 4 Multi-effects sections
- 2 Patented BPM counters
- Digital crossfader
- 4 Phono/line stereo channels allow simultaneous connection of up to 8 signal sources
- 2 Microphone inputs with gain, EQ, talk function and FX
- 4 Stereo channels with gain
- Programmable, parametric 3-band EQ with kill function
- Adjustable fader curves and flexible crossfader assignment
- Intelligent sampler with beat-controlled loop function
- Real-time pitch control
- Sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 Freely assignable and BPM-synchronised effect processors (bitcrusher, resonator, reverb, flanger, etc.)
- Patented BPM counter for automatic BPM synchronisation of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum computers etc.
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment
- Reverse switch and automatic BPM-synchronised crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with frequency-selective crossfading
- Separate headphone section with PFL mix/split and bass/snare boost functions
- Memory button for last used mixer setting
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of the performance
- Rack-mounting kit included
- High-quality components and robust construction for a long service life.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.