The DEQ2496 is a highprecision digital 24-bit/ 96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor, ideal for sophisticated live sound trouble-shooting or audiophile mastering. Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on recorded material or creating an optimal live sound for a multi-way PA, the DEQ2496 is built to provide meticulous control.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96 kHz A/D
– and D/A converters offering 113 dB dynamic range
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- State-of-the-art compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel, additional stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/Mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical)
- Professional Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
– 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.