12″ Powered PA Speaker with 2-channel Mixer and Onboard DSP
The Behringer DR112DSP is a cost-effective powered PA speaker that packs big sound and impressive features. The DR112DSP issues 1,200 room-filling watts from its 12″ woofer and 1.35″ compression driver. A virtually full-range frequency response (50Hz–19kHz) and wide dispersion pattern (90°H x 60°V) equip this speaker for critical FOH and public address applications. Not only that, but a versatile housing design allows the DR112DSP to be flown from trussing for permanent installations, mounted to a 35mm subwoofer pole for throw-and-go concert reinforcement, or even used as a wedge monitor for live performance feedback. A built-in 2-channel mixer with XLR-1/4″ combo inputs let you use the DR112DSP even without a mixer — just plug in a mic or instrument, stream backing tracks wirelessly via Bluetooth, and you’re all set to play out. Not only is the DR112DSP powerful and portable, but it’s smart too, giving you four sound profiles (Music, Live, Speech, and DJ/Club) and a built-in crossover for seamless integration with your room and gear. Dollar for dollar, if you’re looking for output, portability, and ease of use at a great price, it’s hard to beat the Behringer DR112DSP from Sweetwater.
Behringer DR112DSP 12″ Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Packs big sound and impressive features
- Works great as a main speaker or monitor wedge
- 1,200 room-filling watts of output
- 12″ woofer and 1.35″ compression driver
- Full frequency response (50Hz–19kHz)
- Wide sound dispersion (90°H x 60°V)
- 35mm pole socket
- 2-channel mixer with XLR-1/4″ combo inputs
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- 1/8″ aux in for mobile devices
- 4 sound profiles: Music, Live, Speech, and DJ/Club
- Built-in crossover for subwoofer integration.
Out of stock