Behringer U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO
- Two input/two output USB 2.0 audio interface for recording vocals and instruments
• 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
• Two MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
• Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
• Headphone output with level control and direct monitor select
• Status, signal and clip indicators
• USB port for computer connection and power
• Includes downloadable audio recording, editing
• Podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
• High-efficiency 40mm cobalt capsules
• Wide dynamic range and frequency response
• Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wire
• Padded headband and earcups
• Includes 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter
• Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools,
• Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X
• Windows XP, or higher
• Impact-resistant metal chassis
The Behringer U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO is a recording bundle offering dependable performance and easy operation for podcasters, music producers, singers, and rappers. Ideal for home studios and portable recording rigs, the U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO features the U-PHORIA UMC202HD compact 2-channel USB audio interface with a USB cable, a C-1 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with a mic mount and an XLR cable, and a pair of HPS5000 closed-back headphones. From the Midas-designed mic preamps to the 24-bit / 192 kHz high-resolution converters, the U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO is designed to deliver studio-grade quality for your home recordings.
The U-PHORIA UMC202HD from Behringer is a two input, two output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps. Powered from the USB bus, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control.
Connectivity includes a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature 1/4″ TRS connectors. Global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Free software downloads are available on registering the item.
The C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone from Behringer offers a cardioid pickup pattern for maximum sound source separation and feedback rejection. This low noise microphone is suitable for a wide range of recording scenarios, including project, professional, and home studio applications. There is a pressure gradient transducer and a shock-mounted large diaphragm capsule for open, transparent sound with high-quality transient response. It is constructed of a die-cast metal body for durability and features an LED light to indicate when the microphone is receiving phantom power. The C-1 includes a swivel mount and custom case. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. The C-1 features a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments. The sensitive condenser element captures signal accurately and with low noise.