Midas Sound in a Compact Analog Mixer
The Midas DDA DM16 analog mixer is a simple, great-sounding compact mixing solution. With 12 mono inputs and two stereo input channels, you’ve got enough inputs for small bands or worship teams. You’ll be impressed with the sound of the DDA DM16’s 12 Midas microphone preamps, with ultra-low noise and exceptional sonic detail. Two aux sends are available and can be switched between pre- and post-fader operation. Between its simple layout, outstanding sound quality, and rugged construction, the Midas DDA DM16 is a high-quality mixer that Sweetwater can recommend for practically any small-format mixing application.
Midas DDA DM16 16-channel Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 16-channel analog mixer
- 12 mono input channels and 2 stereo input channels, perfect for small bands and worship teams
- 3-band EQ on each mono channel for sound shaping (2-band EQ on stereo channels)
- 2 aux sends for monitor mixes or effects sends, switchable between pre- and post-fader operation
- 12 low-noise, high-fidelity Midas mic preamps with phantom power
- Robust chassis for long-term durability
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.