TANNOY REVEAL 402
70 Watt 4″ Bi-Amped Ultra-compact Studio Reference Monitor with Tuned Front-Firing Bass Port
- Reference monitor ideal for desktop recording or secondary monitoring in personal studios
- 70 Watt custom bi-amped design delivers impressive sound from an ultra-compact enclosure
- 4″ custom high-efficiency low frequency driver for extended bass response
- ¾” soft-dome ‘Poke-Resistant’ tweeter for detailed high frequency reproduction
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Ultra-wide sweet spot allows you to move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix
- Rubberized foam base provides acoustic isolation
- Adjustable equalization to match your listening environment
- Balanced XLR input and unbalanced 1/4″ TS input for maximum flexibility
- 1/8″ stereo input with monitor link facility for connection of mobile devices (cable included)
- Tannoy – 90 years of British audio innovation
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of REVEAL 402 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! REVEAL 402 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces